As those frosty mornings creep in and freezing cold nights draw closer, a slow cooker is a secret weapon for winter dinners. And what is not to love - cook everything in one pot - turn it on before work - get home - Steam a few veggies and dinner is done. One of my absolute winter favourites is Slow cooked curried Lamb Shanks, Red wine and Garlic Lamb Shanks or a Roast Chicken.
That is why in the month of July for every online order you place valued at $65 or more you go in the draw to win a Russell Hobbs RHG802 Abbey Lane 6 Litre Slow Cookers.
Terms and Conditions:
- One entry into the draw for any order over $65
- Two entries into the draw for any order over $100
- Five entries into the draw for any order over $150
- Place an online order for delivery over $65 in the month of July 2018 and go in the draw.
- Prizes will be drawn early August 2018 and announced via email, phone and facebook.
The Prize: Russell Hobbs RHG802 Abbey Lane 6 Litre Slow Cooker
The Russell Hobbs Abbey Lane Slow Cooker comes in gloss black finish and has a huge 6L capacity. There are three cooking settings: high, low and auto which means that you have the option to cook recipes more quickly if desired. It comes with a removable oven-proof cooking pot which is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after use and there are a selection of tasty recipes included for inspiration. The oval shape makes it perfect for joints of meat. Slow cooking is a great way to make soups, casseroles, curries and so much more.
[ Photo Credit: Slow cooker image ]