This Mexican pulled chicken is a sure-fire crowd pleaser, perfect for transforming into multiple dinners to please the family. Cook once eat for days! You can use this chicken to top tacos, nachos, baked potatoes, sandwiches, wraps, pita bread or stuff in a lettuce cup for a crispy lunch.
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 can of Mexican tomatoes
- 3 chicken breasts (400g)
- 1/2 c of water
Mix together the taco seasoning and can of tomatoes in the crockpot. Add the chicken breast. Cook on low for 8 hours or until the meat falls apart when you pull it with two forks.
You can serve these multiple ways. It is perfect for preparing meat for meals for the week.
- Burritos - Wraps, Guacamole, Fresh Tomato Cheese, Coriander and Sour Cream.
- Nachos - Guacamole, Fresh Tomato Cheese, Coriander and Sour Cream.
- Tacos - Guacamole, Fresh Tomato Cheese, Coriander and Sour Cream.
- Meat and Vege - Mashed Potato, Veggies.
Shop this story: