How we are keeping our customers and team safe during level 2
We are thrilled to be able to welcome you back into our shop and see you all in person again as we re establish our in store shopping and click and collect services along side our delivery!
You are probably wondering what we are doing to keep you safe at Alert Level Two;
We are also following the government best practices to keep you, our customers, as well as our team safe.
- If you are or have been unwell in the last 14 days, Please stay home - you can use our delivery service instead.
- We have hand sanitizer available for use upon arrival so we can keep the store free from contaminates, feel free to also use it again on your way out.
- Please respect and maintain a social distance of 2 metres when in the shop - if upon entering this cannot be done, we ask that you wait outside until someone leaves and then enter yourself. (We also ask that only one person for your household enters our store at one time.)
- Eftpos is the preferred method of instore payment. - we ask that you sanitize your hands again before using it.
- If you are purchasing from the pre-packaged fridges, please touch only what you are taking.